Interlacing Chains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interlacing Chains

The Restless City Caught in the Unrightousness of Mankind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside the Subway Station

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izaya*
Admin

Chains
HP:
Outside the Subway Station Left_bar_bleue20/200Outside the Subway Station Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
Intelligence:
Outside the Subway Station Left_bar_bleue20/200Outside the Subway Station Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
Strength:

Outside the Subway Station Empty
PostSubject: Outside the Subway Station   Outside the Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
https://interlacingchains.rpg-board.net
Aoi
Beginner
Aoi

Chains
HP:
Intelligence:
Strength:

Outside the Subway Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside the Subway Station   Outside the Subway Station I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:51 am

Aoi borely walks heading to the subway not caring much for the cold wind. She was happy to finally get out of the bar for now, the city cold be so quiet. Much more peaceful that her old town...Sigh...Well now that she got here what would she do....I mean...What more can I do??...
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/xxxcahxxx/profile/

Page 1 of 1