Interlacing Chains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interlacing Chains

The Restless City Caught in the Unrightousness of Mankind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Procedures {Please Read!}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izaya*
Admin

Chains
HP:
Procedures {Please Read!} Left_bar_bleue20/200Procedures {Please Read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
Intelligence:
Procedures {Please Read!} Left_bar_bleue20/200Procedures {Please Read!} Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
Strength:

Procedures {Please Read!} Empty
PostSubject: Procedures {Please Read!}   Procedures {Please Read!} I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Apartment Procedures

1. Each apartment must have at least 1 person living in it and a maximum of 5. If your character dies and there is no one currently living it in, please PM Admin.

2. The apartment rooms are co-ed, however please keep everything PG-13. If we find any of the material posted over the age rating, a possible punishment will be given to you.

3. Each apartment will be given 4 starter rooms. A Kitchen, A bathroom,a front door and 1 bedroom. If there are other people living in your apartment, each person will be given one bedroom however, everyone will share a bathroom and kitchen. You are able to upgrade your apartment 4 times. You can expand your apartment and add more topic rooms however, they will cost money so make sure you have a job!

4. You CANNOT make anymore additional topics. We would like you to earn them by getting a job.

5. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN UNOWNED APARTMENTS. To keep things tidy and spam, please do not post in an apartment that you are not currently living in or owning. If you are invited to an apartment or going in for any Role-Playing purposes, that's fine. Know that you cannot enter an apartment without knocking.

How do I get an Apartment?

Simple! All you have to do is PM Admin requesting an apartment and PM (Private Message) them a form. Please put Apartment in the Subject of your PM. Each apartment is premade and will have premade topics in it. Again, do not make any additional topics. We will o that for you if you upgrade.

If you want another person to live with you in the future, please notify them that in the form, say *[insert name here has given me permission to live with them]. Each apartment will have *'s to indicate how many people are currently living there. You cannot live in a full apartment and live in an apartment you have not been given permission to live in.

PLUS! The Apartments do not currently have any bedrooms. To add a bedroom, just make a new topic and name it [Your First Name]'s Bedroom.

ex. Admin's Bedroom

Please Copy:
Code:
[color=white][center][i][font=lucida bright][size=14]Meguor Apartment Form[/size][/font][/i]
[sub]Room # Request:
Number of People:
Resident 1: [Please fill out your full name. If there are less people living here, just leave it blank.
Resident 2:
Resident 3:
Resident 4:
Resident 5:
Additional Comments:[/sub][/center][/color]

This is what it should look like
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://interlacingchains.rpg-board.net

Procedures {Please Read!}
Page 1 of 1