Interlacing Chains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interlacing Chains

The Restless City Caught in the Unrightousness of Mankind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple Steps to Begin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izaya*
Admin

Chains
HP:
Simple Steps to Begin! Left_bar_bleue20/200Simple Steps to Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
Intelligence:
Simple Steps to Begin! Left_bar_bleue20/200Simple Steps to Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
Strength:

Simple Steps to Begin! Empty
PostSubject: Simple Steps to Begin!   Simple Steps to Begin! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Hello, Izaya* here, administrator of Interlacing Chains ^_^ I'm here to provide to you a brief list of steps on what to do when you have finally joined Interlacing Chains! Any questions, please message me or post the question up in the Question Board.
And if you haven't already made an account, then please feel free to do so now! And to begin...

First Step.
Reading the Welcome Message first found in your Inbox after registering may help clear many things/questions up on Interlacing Chains.

Second Step.
Please read the Rules & Regulationscarefully to gain a better understanding on Interlacing Chain's guidelines.

Third Step.
Please then read the Fighting Handbookin order to comprehend what we expect when it comes to roleplay fights/battles/spars.

(Mandatory--After doing Step 2 & 3, you may have noticed an area of the post that explains a quote being sent to me. There are two parts of a quote that you must PM me, together.)

Fourth Step. {Optional, but suggested}
This choice is optional, but manners and etiquette are expected here in the forums. To read about them, please click on the following link providing the Forum Etiquette

Fifth Step.
Next is to make an application of your character. Please read both topics (Application Template and Regarding Elements/Abilities) to better understand the application. The application can be found in Pending Registrations! There will be a list of steps in order to show you how you can fill out your application with ease.

*You must wait for your Application to be approved by one of the administrators before moving onto the next step.

Sixth Step.
After getting your Application approved, your ready to roleplay and start interacting with other members! There may be 'in-character' fights, and you know how you can win? To create some original Stamina Moves! Stamina Moves are used to 'damage' and defeat your opponent while in a battle, so be crafty!

*Remember to subscribe into a 'race' group on the bottom of the Homepage, and above the chatbox! [Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, ect.]
Back to top Go down
https://interlacingchains.rpg-board.net

Simple Steps to Begin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interlacing Chains :: {{New Members}} :: {The Law}-
Jump to: