Interlacing Chains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interlacing Chains

The Restless City Caught in the Unrightousness of Mankind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+2
Aoi
Izaya*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Izaya*
Admin

Chains
HP:
Introduce Yourself! Left_bar_bleue20/200Introduce Yourself! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
Intelligence:
Introduce Yourself! Left_bar_bleue20/200Introduce Yourself! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
Strength:

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Get to know the site a little better by saying Hello to us all! Add a little fact about yourself and such. Please do not fight in the OOC here. Please be civilized. Please and Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://interlacingchains.rpg-board.net
Aoi
Beginner
Aoi

Chains
HP:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:32 pm

*looks at the previous post*

wow talk about introducing yourself uhm? :D

Well call me Cami, i'm 17, always bored and normally I have that face that say "I don't care". But hey, i'm fun too!! I'm alway there to my friends, 'cause sincerely i don't know how they like to be around me lol I'm mean without noticing you know?! lol Love to draw and dance.Anyway just posted here to give you all a hello...sooo Hello *waves a little*
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/xxxcahxxx/profile/
Regulater
Beginner
Regulater

Chains
HP:
Introduce Yourself! Left_bar_bleue10/200Introduce Yourself! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Intelligence:
Introduce Yourself! Left_bar_bleue10/200Introduce Yourself! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:04 am

*waves* hello as well, um you can call me zane, i enjoy many things, and i love things that are anime/manga (some more than others). i love to be random and to have fun, so plz don't be shy to so say hello, er, and i do this and that and verious other things, oh i love to act, i do drama at school i'm not the best but i still love it, and i love to draw, and yer so that's me.......HELLO

Z

The Hero
Back to top Go down
Steve Jenkins

Steve Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:51 am

yo *waves*
also introducing myself so, hey!
i do drama and love acting
love swords, manga, anime and stuff
dont be shy either
come and say hey if you want to

and so... a fond farewell for now
until my next post
ado!

Bye
Back to top Go down
Blue2rapshody
Beginner
Blue2rapshody

Chains
HP:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Ello~! Introduction time~!
I like to draw, not very good at it, unless I am seriously into the picture
Um.....kinda into sweets....
I'm no stranger to Manga/Anime so feel free to bring any type up~!
No garuntee I know it though...
Eh...I am always open to Role play~! if not I will make it "very" clear.
Not too rude, even if my jokes might be offesensive I do not mean it.
Anyways~.......Nice to meet you all~!
Introduce Yourself! 332112
Back to top Go down
http://sola-san.deviantart.com/
Arisu

Arisu

Chains
HP:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:31 am

Well, hello everyone :D

I just love manga and anime (Japanese stuff in general). I enjoy reading books on fantasy and also manga and watching different anime when I have time (when I have no homework. Lulz). I like to rp everyday on ARR, mostly mature with a few yaoi and yuri rp's *shifty eyes* xD. Yeah, I get into Yaoi....even though I'm so underage but I don't care...<-- ish a crazy yaoi fangirl ^//^.

That's all I got to say about myself~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interlacing Chains :: {{Out of Character}} :: {OOC}-
Jump to: