Interlacing Chains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interlacing Chains

The Restless City Caught in the Unrightousness of Mankind

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'The Speakeasy'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izaya*
Admin

Chains
HP:
'The Speakeasy' Left_bar_bleue20/200'The Speakeasy' Empty_bar_bleue  (20/200)
Intelligence:
Strength:

'The Speakeasy' Empty
PostSubject: 'The Speakeasy'   'The Speakeasy' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 pm

'THE SPEAKEASY'

Shop Owner: 'Nayuta Arisato'
Written by the owner as well

Irasshaimase! Welcome to 'The Speakeasy', one of the world's most reliable Newspaper businesses. Located at the heart of Tokyo, we not only work as a Newspaper business but as an Information Shop as well.

How it works:

What's an information shop you say? Well I'll tell you! An information shop is a shop that stores and has a record of information that is confidential to the rest of the world. We never release it so how do you get that information? Simple, you pay for it. As a future employee, we ask you to not give out the information to anyone unless they pay for it. Even if they threaten your life

This job has a 65% chance of you dying. By joining, you are unable to press charges against me. I'll only be hiring one girl and one boy unless, you have a special request. If your work is proven to be fruitless, then you have a 50% chance of getting fired as well. I might fire you for your own safety as well.

Pay: $5-100 dollars a mission.
Small jobs in job= $2 dollars each

Employees:
- Please state your first and last name + Day and Time (IC time, check the digital clock for IC time)

ex.
Name:
Work Days:
Work Time:
Back to top Go down
https://interlacingchains.rpg-board.net

'The Speakeasy'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interlacing Chains :: {{New Members}} :: {Enlistment} :: Employment-
Jump to: